The Bollard Shop offers everything from plain pipe bollards to our complete U-Fill System.
Our U-Fill pipe bollard is a type of security barrier that is made from heavy duty US steel and is designed to be filled with a material such as concrete or grout. Filling a bollard provides added weight, durability and strength to the bollard.
U-FIll Embedded System is a pipe bollards that can be installed permanently by installing them into the ground below the frost line. We also offer a surface mounted system called U-Fill Bolt Down System that comes with bolts to secure the bollard to existing concrete.
Steel Pipe Bollards
- Cut to length
- Available in 4", 6", 8", 10" or 12" diameter
- Heavy-duty, schedule 10, 40, or 80 posts
- Powder coated with TGIC-Polyester.
U-Fill Embedded Pipe Bollards
- Available in 4" and 6" diameters
- TopGard Cap included, painted black
- Painted Safety Yellow
- Cut to specified length
- Ready to fill with concrete, cap it, and go!